Year 2
Haven't been updating this blog of mine for a period of time. Anyway, I'm into the 3rd day of being a Year 2. Honestly, there's no way to identify freshies from the year 2s and 3s. I was pretty excited to go back to school and meet my friends. As much as I wanted to pay attention to the lectures that I'm attending I don't seem to be able to absorb and the lectures seem too profound to even be understandable. Overall, first week of school is always good since there's no tutorials. Actually I'm not so into the studying mood yet and I'm really craving for shopping for more suitable clothes for school. I really have no idea what I'm typing. Anyway, people and darlings please take care of your health as the weather these days are horrendous, drink more water. Loved and take care.
Labels: Year 2


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home